Col, Matt, Ari, Keith, Chris, Martin, David, Alex, Lena, Viswa, Jacquie, Julian, Avie and Talyssa.
Your New Feeds: The Basics
Now all Spring.me content will be divided into four Feeds: Questions, Answers, photos and People
Each of these Feeds can be filtered by Latest, Following and Featured content.
Latest: See the content that’s live right now! When selected, this filter shows you the latest Answers, Questions and Photos from all Spring.me members.
- TIP: Selecting Latest in the Questions and Photos Feed, allows you to Ask a Question or Post a Photo to the entire Spring.me community.
Following: In the Answers, Questions and Photos Feed, the Following filter allows you to see content from the people that matter most to you – Spring.me users you have chosen to Follow.
- TIP: Questions > Following, shows you all Public Questions from the Spring.me members you follow. Public Questions from the people you Follow no longer go in your Inbox. Only Direct Questions can be found in your Inbox.
- TIP: In the People Feed, the Following filter shows the people you are Following who are online right now.
- TIP: Selecting Following in the Questions and Photos Feed, allows you to share a Photo or Ask a Question to your Followers only.
Featured: View the most Popular Questions, Answers, Photos and People on Spring.me right now.
Online Now: Online Now is a filter unique to the “People” Feed. Now you can see all Spring.me members who are online right now and Ask them Live Questions!
Your New Inbox
There are two very important updates with your Inbox this week:
1. Your Inbox > Questions now contains your Direct Questions only. Find all other questions from the people your Follow here.
2. Check Inbox > Info and keep updated with the latest site updates, new features, competition news, bug fixes and more!
Customizing posts by Language
Now you can preference what content you see on Spring.me by a language or multiple languages. To view content by language, go to your Settings:
Next select “Feeds” and select the languages you want to see from the list:
Select Save Changes and you’re done!